Important Information for All Jurors
All jurors summoned for jury duty must call the Juror Information Recorded Message Line at 309-366-1247 and refer to their panel number for instructions or log onto jurorresponse.peoriacounty.org and enter their candidate ID number for reporting instructions.
During their week of jury service, jurors must call the Juror Information Recorded Message Line each day to receive up-to-date instructions.
Where to Go
Jurors must report to the Jury Assembly Room. The Jury Assembly Room is located on the 2nd floor of the courthouse, Room 204. Bring your juror badge with you. If you park at the Commerce Bank parking deck, Hamilton Square (Peoria County) parking deck or the Niagara parking deck please bring your parking ticket with you.
Be advised that certain items such as firearms, cameras, scissors, knives, work tools, chemical sprays, metal belts are not allowed into the building. If you have any such items in your possession you will be given the option of returning the item to your vehicle or permanently surrendering the item to security.
Call our office at 309-672-6076 during business hours of 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday.
- Free WiFi access is provided in the Jury Assembly Room.
- Jury service is one week or one trial
- Laptops, cell phones are allowed in the Jury Assembly Room.
- Parking is on your own. Parking is available at the Commerce Bank parking deck, Hamilton Square (Peoria County) parking deck or the Niagara parking deck. Please bring your parking ticket with you for validation.
- The Jury Assembly Room has a refrigerator and microwave available for jurors.
- Vending machines are located on the ground level of the Courthouse.
- You must bring your Juror summons with you.
- You must live in Peoria County @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>