The 10th Judicial Circuit Court can conduct court proceedings remotely via Zoom, at the discretion of each judge.
- You do not need a Zoom account to participate.
- There is no charge.
- Click here or call 1-312-626-6799.
- Enter the Meeting ID listed on your Notice.
- Enter your first and last name.
- Wait to be invited into the meeting.
If you get disconnected, rejoin the meeting using the same Meeting ID.
Contact the appropriate Circuit Clerk's office by phone or email:
- Peoria County - (309) 672-6000
- Tazewell County - (309) 477-2214
- Marshall County - (309) 246-6435
- Putnam County - (815) 925-7016
- Stark County - (309) 286-5941
How to Use Zoom
Click the links below to learn more about using Zoom.
Note to Attorneys
You are responsible for ensuring your client receives the Zoom meeting instructions and appears via Zoom.